You won’t believe how easy these donuts are and with less than 100 calories you don’t have to save them for special occasions.
5-Ingredient Blender Donuts
Servings: 12 donuts
- 1 ¾ cup raw quick cooking oats
- 1 cup applesauce
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup silan
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Optional: pinch cinnamon pinch salt, chocolate, chips, dried fruit, nuts
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Lightly grease donut pan with olive oil.
- In a blender or food processor combine all ingredients. Pulse until combined.
- Pour or spoon about 2 tablespoons into each donut cavity.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Serving: 1donut | Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 17mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g