We like to mix up our fries and chips on burger night from sweet potato fries, to blue potato fries, to beet chips and now carrot fries. Try them all.
- 2 pounds carrots
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Line sheet pan with parchment.
- Using a sharp knife cut carrots into fries.
- Toss carrots with evoo, salt and pepper. Lay fries in a single layer on prepared sheet pan.
- Roast 20-30 minutes until crisp but not brown, flipping halfway through. Remove from oven and enjoy with our homemade ketchup.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 740mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g