For this recipe we wanted something creamy, but since we are pairing it with chicken we can’t use yogurt. Coconut milk works wonderfully as a creamy dressing. If they sell coleslaw in a bag already shredded go ahead and take that shortcut.
Servings: 8 servings
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 3 cups green cabbage shredded
- ½ cup fresh celery leaves or parsley chopped
- In a large bowl combine coconut milk, salt, pepper, vinegar, evoo and spices.
- Mix well, add cabbages, carrots and celery leaves.
- Toss well and let sit and chill for about an hour before serving.
Serving: 2/3 cup | Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 30mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g