Fennel is a tasty vegetable full of flavor and it is just as delicious as a slaw as it is roasted or grilled. Fennel is a great source of fiber and potassium and has been found to improve heart health.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 medium fennel bulbs shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint optional
- In a medium bowl whisk vinegar, Dijon, evoo, honey, salt and pepper. Add fennel and mint and toss well.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 80mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g