Garlicky Green Beans
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 red onion sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen green beans fresh or frozen
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss onion with evoo, salt and pepper and arrange on lined baking sheet. Roast onion, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes until medium brown and soft. Add green beans to pan and stir to combine.
- Continue roasting for an additional 10 minutes until beans are wrinkled and lightly browned. Remove from oven and stir garlic into beans and onions. (the heat of the pan and beans will lightly cook the garlic). Season with salt and pepper.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 37mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g