Gremolata Green Beans
Double or triple the gremolata to serve alongside the lamb and on the beans, it makes the dish pop.
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 pound fresh or frozen green beans trimmed
- For the gremolata: Mix the garlic, with zest of lemon and juice from half, finely chopped parsley, and olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a large sauté pan, lightly coated with evoo, over medium-high heat. Add green beans and sauté until beans begin to cook through, about 3 to 5 minutes. Turn off heat and add gremolata.
- Transfer beans to platter and garnish with additional gremolata.
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 300mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g