Kale Caesar Salad
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 bunch kale stems and tough ribs removed, leaves thinly sliced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped or grated
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Place kale in a large bowl.
- Squeeze over lemon juice and lightly massage the kale with your hands. Then add the Dijon, garlic, worcheshire, and olive oil. Continue to mix with your hands so that the kale is well coated. Add salt and pepper to taste and top with Parmesan.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 240mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g