Make Your Own Fruit Kabob
This is a fun activity to do with your kids and makes the fruit dessert more interesting.Use any fruit you like, especially focus on fruits that are in season.
Servings: 4 kabobs
- 1 cup choice of fruits cut into cubes such as pineapple, cantaloupe, or honeydew
- 1 cup citrus segment clementine or orange segments
- 1 cup berries of choice strawberries, blueberries, etc.
- 1 cup peeled kiwi cut up (or persimmon, apples and pears)
- Thread fruit onto skewers as desired.
Nutrition for 1 cup pineapple, clementine, strawberries and 2 kiwis
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g