If you like creamy pasta sauces then you will love this creamy tomato sauce, made super simple, everything in one pot, dinner is ready in under 20 minutes.
One Pot Pasta In Rose Sauce
- 1 pound whole wheat pasta
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons red chili flakes
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 4 ¼ cups water
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ cup Parmesan
- In a large, deep saute pan layer pasta, tomatoes, onion, garlic, red chili flakes, basil, goat cheese, water, and salt. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Lower heat and simmer for 9-11 minutes, until pasta is al dente and liquid has formed a nice creamy sauce. If it looks dry, add ¼ cup water.
- Add parmesan cheese, turn off heat, and stir well. Taste to adjust seasoning and serve with a sprinkle of basil.
Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 1482mg | Potassium: 327mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 693IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 249mg | Iron: 5mg