Parsley is rich in many vital vitamins, including vitamins A, B12, C, and K. This means parsley keeps your immune system strong.You can also add raisins or dried cranberries to this salad and even turn it into a meal with crumbled feta or goat cheese.
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds toasted
- Place parsley in a medium salad bowl.
- Whisk together lemon zest and juice, oil, and honey.
- Drizzle dressing over parsley, toss, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with seeds.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Sodium: 70mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g