Scallion Mint Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower chopped small
- ⅓ cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh mint
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Spread cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet.
- Toss in scallions, salt, pepper, and drizzle with oil.
- Roast at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until just starting to char around the edges.
- Top with fresh mint just before serving.
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 224mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g