Tomato-Basil Farro Salad
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 cup farro
- 2 cups grape tomatoes sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Simmer farro in a small sauce pan with 2 cups of water, partially covered, for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and cover completely. Allow farro to steam and fully absorb.
- Transfer farro to a mixing bowl and add tomatoes, lemon juice, evoo and basil. Toss together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Serving: 2frittatas with 3/4 cup farro salad | Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 280mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g