Tuna actually tastes best mixed with olive oil, Dijon, and lemon. Sneak some olives and capers in your wrap and you just might want to eat this every day.
- 1 (5-ounce) can tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 sun-dried tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/2 stalk celery finely chopped
- 2 kalamata olives pitted, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- Arugula or basil leaves
- Mix tuna with sun-dried tomatoes, celery, olives, capers, oil, Dijon, lemon zest, and juice.
- Lay tortilla on a flat work surface.
- Top with arugula and tuna, wrap, and roll.
Serving: 1wrap | Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 720mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g