The recipe here is the dip. A green goddess dip makes all veggies taste their best. When you need a simple snack for you or your kids, serve any combo of veggies on a stick or on their own and dip away.
Green Goddess Dip
- 1 ripe avocado pitted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 green onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup fresh herbs such as parsley, cilantro, or basil
- ¼ cup plain, low fat, Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Pulse avocado, lime juice, scallions, and herbs in a food processor, add water to thin to desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with veggies to dip.
- Note: Nutrition information is without any added salt.