White Bean Mash
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary minced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- Put the olive oil in a medium pan, add garlic and rosemary. Heat on low until fragrant.
- Add beans and broth, stir and simmer. After a few minutes, mash and salt to taste.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 500mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 4g