Add to Collection
Go to Collections
This is a refreshing summer dish when watermelon and blueberries are at their best. Fun for outdoor or indoor grilling!
Servings 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mango
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries rinsed and dried
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped seeded watermelon
- 1 1/2 medium red onions coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 jalapeños seeded and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 whole tomatoes coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Juice of 1 lime
1. Combine mango, blueberries, watermelon, onions, jalapeños, tomatoes, cilantro,salt, and lime juice together in a large bowl.
2. Serve over Spice-Rubbed Grilled Chicken.
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 200mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g