Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Oven Fried Chicken
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup corn starch
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 whole chicken cut into eighths, skin removed
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli and/or cauliflower florets
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Place an ovenproof cooling rack on top of a baking sheet. Make sure the rack fits inside the baking sheet.
Combine cornstarch, flour and spices in a large, resealable plastic bag.
Add chicken pieces, seal bag, and shake vigorously so chicken is generously coated with spices and flour.
Place chicken on rack, then coat lightly drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 375°F for 1 ½ hours, or until golden brown.
Toss veggies with 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper. When there is 30 minutes left for the chicken add veggies to the pan and roast.
Calories: 520kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 1290mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g